Sunday, October 14, 2012

Our First Outing

Yesterday I was determined to get out of the house for a fun adventure with baby and Dave. We got our next door neighbor Vicki and her daughter Abby to join us as well as Kate & Gabe. Destination: Candler Park Fall Fest

proof that we did make it out and with smiles on our faces!

We had a good time! Walt barely cried at all (a miracle since two weeks ago he would have screamed the entire time in the car and probably the whole time out too) and seemed to enjoy himself when he was awake! I know I was having fun being outdoors (what beautiful fall weather we are having in Atlanta) with my husband and baby in a social setting! We timed it right after his nap, stuffed him full of food, and off we went!
 
Another first: this morning Dave got him to giggle for the first time!!! It was like angels came down and were singing to me through the mouth of my little babe. And then I was able to get him to laugh too! Definitely the most wonderful sound in all the world.

Hello world, watch out for Walter! Here he comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment