Sunday, October 7, 2012

Babysteps

I love the way fall smells.

Today was a a mini triumph. We had my parents over for a home cooked meal (blackened tilapia, corn, rice, green beans, salad, brownies, wine, water), and Walter was so good! He didn't cry but sat in his bouncy seat while we ate and discussed politics. Nana helped us give him a bath and now he's asleep... this is all very nice since last night was not his usual good routine. He was tired all day today because we were up way too much last night. Dave thinks it might be because he had significant lint buildup between his toes from his new sleepwear... I had to take a nap this morning. I handed the baby to Dave at 9:30 and said that I'd see him later. I didn't blink for two hours.

Thank goodness for the small milestones we reach along the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment