Saturday, July 14, 2012

Third Trimester Morning Sickness?


I never thought about how interesting it would be to have a stomach virus with a large, moving baby in my belly too. He wouldn't stop moving all night I was throwing up, and I'm not sure he understood he wasn't helping any. After the past few days of being sick (where did I get this?) he's finally quieted down today. He must be exhausted from mommy's roller coaster stomach and lack of nutrition (I've been trying my hardest to eat & drink just for him). And tomorrow is my baby shower. Hopefully it won't come back, even though I already relapsed, and I had to miss most of one of my best friend's bachelorette party today. Boo.

I'm looking forward to a nice, calm stomach tomorrow and an enjoyable afternoon with my girlfriends & family. Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment