Sunday, July 29, 2012

Practice

For the past several days I have had Braxton Hicks contractions a lot. Continuously, but not consistently. As in, for an hour I will be cramping, then nothing for awhile. Kind of painful already.

Will I just be practicing labor for the next month? I used to practice for a week before my period, so maybe this is a similar process. Which doesn't sound like a lot of fun to me. I'd rather just get it started already!

I am officially less than a month until my due date. Exactly 28 days. Will these days go by slowly? Will he ever get here? Will he be early? Will he be late? Will he come out a boy still? What will he look like?

We finished putting together all our baby gear today. We're pretty ready, though Dave miming how to take care of the baby reminds me that he hasn't had the childcare experience I have. It's going to be really fun teaching him! Bring it on, baby! Let's get this party started!

2 comments:

  1. Lots of teaching.... Lots.... I'm sure it's a lot like the cats, you just dont have to change the litter as often...

    ReplyDelete