Saturday, June 30, 2012

Practice

 
This morning Dave and I woke up early to walk 5 miles in preparation for the Peachtree on Wednesday. We usually walk ~ 2-3 miles at least 3x per week, but we wanted to see how I would handle the longer distance in the heat before we attempted it far from home. Turns out I can do it with energy to spare! We stopped at about 5.3 miles and I felt great. I'm excited about walking on Wednesday, and the heat should hopefully be about ten degrees cooler (though the humidity might increase by then).

The rest of the day has consisted of reading, eating, and a nap in the AC. I woke up with pretty extreme rib pain. Is baby's head stuffed underneath my rib cage? It hasn't really gone away though I've been trying to extend my rib cage and give him more room...

Oh the joys of third trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment