Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Good Things

In contrast with the things I will hold over baby's head in the future, here are some things I love about being pregnant:

1. Great hair

2. My skin has never looked better

3. No periods!

4. I love my pregnant body! I know a lot of women complain about "wanting their body back" but I've never felt so natural or confident in myself. I haven't "let myself go" in terms of food (not any more than usual at least) and probably have been better about what I eat to keep my BP down and giving baby healthier foods. I grow bigger every day, it seems, and I can barely tell... unless I look down, of course!

5. I loved having a super-human sense of smell. Unfortunately it did come when everything made me queasy, but it was fun to know exactly what else was in every room I occupied

6. Being able to wear stretchy clothes all the time -- it's great to have an excuse to be comfortable!

7. Feeling a human being inside of me. Pretty much the most amazing feeling someone could ever have, though I have to admit, I've never tried heroin. 


Today I did a little shopping. A friend recommended Sweet Repeats, a maternity and children's clothing consignment shop on Miami Circle. Don't go there, because then you might also buy all the clothes I want to buy from there! Everything is super quality and at an amazing price. I don't think there's a reason to buy kids clothes from anywhere else.

I cannot wait til baby boy can fit into this!!! I almost started crying on the way home from buying this, thinking about how much I already love my little child...
Daddy likes collared shirts. Never too soon to look sharp.

No comments:

Post a Comment