Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thursday.

Baby must have been trying out for the Olympic gymnastics team yesterday. I hope he made it!

As I said before, I love lilies. These are ones we planted two years ago.

This week/weekend we only have to dismantle the inside of the house once more... Master bathroom will be done today, and our new carpet comes Saturday! I am not looking forward to clearing out the closets and taking apart my desk contents etc... but one day of work, and it'll all be worth it. No more bunched carpet and twenty year old stains.

Then, a mega cleaning before our anniversary cake party. I'm looking forward to tasting our wedding cake again! And having a few people over to celebrate a year of being married! It sure has flown by... One day we'll be celebrating our fiftieth anniversary and asking where all the time has gone...

If you have a second, check out Kelly McFarling's "Watered." It's my new favorite song.

No comments:

Post a Comment