Saturday, May 12, 2012

Affection

Petra is the most affectionate cat I've ever known. She really likes to cuddle. She likes to both snuggle and get in affection mode where she purrs and falls off the bed trying to get petted more and more... this is a wonderful thing. I love it. She's funny though, cause she's started this thing recently where she'll purposefully go into another room in order to meow very loudly at you demanding attention. She'll cry like she's dying. All you have to do is call to her and tell her to come to you, and she trots over to you meowing and purring and then settles down. What a funny cat!

I've decided I'm going to make a list so I don't forget them when they're really needed. Here are the things so far that I can use to guilt trip my child when he is much older:
3 months of neverending, horrible nausea
carpal tunnel syndrome
early morning leg cramps
heartburn
my beautiful belly button turning into a outie, even temporarily
not being able to wear earrings

Today was my younger cousin's bridal shower. It was a lot of fun! I really enjoy that our family is close, and we're all happy and married/getting married/having kids/dogs... She lives right now in NYC but they have plans to come down here a year from now... I'm excited. She and I grew up as best friends, drifted apart since middle school... but who knows. Maybe our kids will grow up together again since all Dave's and my siblings live out of town and my cousins in town don't want kids...

Life is good when you've had egg casserole for brunch!


No comments:

Post a Comment