Sunday, November 25, 2012

Ten years already?

I keep having zombie apocalypse dreams. Last night included a ghost train that ran through our safety house. I was also worried about the dessert supply (we had to buy our own goods from the store still). As if running from the zombies wasn't exhausting enough.

Friday was my ten year Marist reunion. Dave was worried he wouldn't know anyone there except me and Jason, but I kept telling him he would know the same people I did. I enjoyed catching up with my friends, but I'm not sure I talked to anyone that I didn't talk to in high school. If I did it was awkward and short. What do you say, "Hello. We never talked when given a six-year chance, why don't we correct that in the next three hours? Let me buy you a glass of wine. Oh yes, that's right, it's open bar." Though I did convince one guy that he shouldn't use the title "dictator" when he attempted to take over the world. I told him I'd help him.

Next time I'm planning the reunion. I see it including some media, games, kids, better food, and tables and chairs. I'm tired of the popular kids telling us how things are going to go. For goodness sakes it's been ten years already.

No comments:

Post a Comment