Sunday, November 4, 2012

An extra hour at night means nothing to a baby

My son likes to collect lint in between his fingers. We have to clean it out daily. Today was a lot.

This weekend was a great weekend despite my brother going home to Belgium! Let's see... a visit from Dave's cousin just to hold the baby, baked salmon, church, yard work, sleep, movies, puzzles, my book, extra Halloween candy: all good things.

This week should be an interesting week. An important election on Tuesday and I'm wondering how the US/world will react to either result. However, I'm more excited about my expensive Catbird Pikkolo baby carrier arriving in time to take the baby to the polls with me. I'm not sure it's going to happen though. I guess I will have to come up with an alternative. I'm wondering if a screaming baby will help move me ahead in the line come Tuesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment