Saturday, November 10, 2012

Snippets

We have an evil dog neighbor. Our kitchen sink window looks directly to the side of our neighbor's house and their backyard. They have two windows facing us. In the closest window, the dog - some pointer breed - will sit there, framed by the white curtains, giving you the death stare and not moving. Those types of dogs are made for the death stare. Creepy.

Watching two and a half hours of Walking Dead the other night caused me great anxiety. I spent the rest of the evening looking at our supplies of canned goods in the pantry and wondering where we could store extra water.

A couple days ago it was a Babies R Us kind of day. I met my friend at the one in Perimeter and ended up running into my aunt there. And then my aunt ran into her sister-in-law.

We've encountered our first cold. Walt has no symptoms except congestion. But what a symptom! I'm constantly worried about his ability to breathe. Luckily we have bulb syringes, saline solution, a humidifier, and lots of love on hand to combat this. Yes he cries during our mucus extraction surgeries.

He slept 9 hours straight last night! Victory is ours!

Today we're going to take our holiday photos for our Christmas card... I can't believe it's already that time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment