Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Creative Blueberry

That name popped into my head one day and I knew I wanted to use it as a title for something... Don't plan on only seeing it on this blog.

That's pretty much how we're going to name our child. I keep having dreams about our baby and the names just come to me... some I don't even like!

I've decided to quit Facebook. I'm like an alcoholic who has realized he's drunk more alcohol than he needs in a lifetime - his Fair Share, if you will - so maybe I'll write down my thoughts in this blog (my last one only had a few posts) so people won't completely lose touch with me. You know, except for seeing me in person, emailing me, calling me, writing me letters...

I miss the world when I didn't have a cell phone and a computer at my fingertips. I remember playing in our creek all day and riding bikes through my neighborhood like I was training horses like in the books I used to read. I am ready to move out of the city again. The city has treated me well, but it is time to get back to nature, to have space between my neighbors and me, and to give our children some room to grow. That probably won't happen for a few years, but I'm still looking forward to it.

Meanwhile, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment